16th May 2018
1. IntroductionWe, Stellasoft, take protection of your personal data extremely seriously and strictly adhere to the rules laid out by the latest data protection laws. The following policy provides an overview of how we ensure this protection and what kind of data is collected for what purpose.
2. Collection of Personal DataBelow we provide information about the collection of personal data when using the Stellasoft Website. Personal data is any data that can personally reference you, such as your name, email addresses and/or user interaction with the website.
3. Data SecurityWe maintain technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from threats when transmitting data as well as from third party access. These measures are constantly measured and revised.
5. Legitimate InterestWe are collecting your information to respond to your request and no other reason. Such data will not be transferred to third parties unless this is specifically requested by yourself.
6. Right to Obtain Information and RevocationYou have the right to request information from us about the data stored about you with us at any time, as well as to their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this data is transmitted, and the storage purpose. If you have given consent for the use of data, you can revoke this consent at any time. All requests and enquiries for information or objections for data processing should be sent by email to the address specified below.
8. AddressUnit 7a,
Marston Trading Estate,
Phone 01373 472619
Request for Information
Request for Erasure