If your company has decided that it needs a new website, a new HR system, an app, or some other project – you’ll be looking to hire a digital agency. If you’re after a quality product, you’re likely to be spending a large sum of money, so you’ll want everything to go as smoothly as possible – this is where project management comes in.
What any company in your position should be doing is grilling them about their methods of project management, but most don’t. Because of this, many projects are completed late, are not of a great quality because half of it’s been rushed, and have gone over their budget months before the deadline.
If you don’t want this to happen to your project, then you’re in the right place. Stellasoft have put together a series of infographics that will shed some light on why so many projects fail due to poor project management, and what you should be asking any digital agency that you’re thinking of hiring.
Here are some questions that we would suggest asking the digital agency that you’re thinking of hiring:
– Will a project plan be created for the project?
– Will the plan form part of the submitted proposal?
– Will you be using a professional Project Management tool to manage the project?
– How often will the plan be updated during the project?
– Do you have experience planning a project of this size?
This is the 1st of 9 infographics in our Project Management Series – keep an eye on our blog for the next update!