When you hire a digital agency to create your new website, app or other project, you should be asking them about how they manage projects – project management is a crucial factor in reaching an end result that you’re happy with.
You should focus some of your questions around the agency’s methodology.
We’ve put together a few suggestions:
– Is your development method Agile, Waterfall or something else?
– How closely do you follow your chosen methodology?
– How would you justify using your chosen methodology?
– Have you considered using other methods? Why is this method best?
But you should also know why this is important, so here’s a short infographic to explain the importance of methodology.
This is the 2nd of 9 infographics in our Project Management Series – keep an eye on our blog for the next update!
Have a look at other posts in the series here:
- Project Management: Will You be Proactive or Reactive?
- Project Management: Should There be Method to the Madness?
- Phases in Project Management: Are They Really That Important?
- The Importance of Assigning Roles in Project Management